Small-batch clarified butter from grass-fed cultured cream.
Our small-batch ghee is made by culturing grass-fed heavy cream, which is then churned into fresh butter and slow cooked until clarified. This traditional Ayurvedic three-day process produces the tastiest, healthiest, most nourishing ghee.
- Gluten Free
Choose from 8 oz. or 16 oz.
Learn more about ghee in our journal.
With its high smoke point, ghee is perfect for all cooking methods, including sautéing, roasting and frying.
- Supports the brain’s functions of learning, retention and recall
- Aids in healing the lining of the gut
- Promotes overall longevity
- Enhances complexion and glow of the face and body
- Provides sustaining energy
- Produces healthy bile by supporting the liver
- Helps decrease bad cholesterol
- Regulates the metabolism of fat
ghee (from grass-fed cultured cream).
it is as advertised
I routinely cook with your regular ghee, but save the Full Moon for a special treat like letting a glob melt into a nice, warm sweet potato so that I can really taste the rich flavor. So good!
We use this for all of our cooking. Sometime just melt it on flat bread.
More products for a life of joy
Raspberry with Beetroot Chocolate
Fruity and earthy. Perfect for anytime of day and balancing for Vata.$8.00
-Add to cart
-Add to cart